The ZIPmouse web directory devoted to life and society features links to web sites covering everything from family and relationships to food and health, all in the following sub-categories:
- Crime - Sites discussing how to prevent crime, and deal with it once it's happened.
- Death & Dying - Coping with loss of family or friends, sympathetically and logistically.
- Disabilities - Sites that deal with disabilities on legal, functional, and ethical levels.
- Etiquette - Make sure you're prepared to hold up your end of civilization's bargain.
- Families & Parenting - No matter how your family's made up, these sites explain how to make things work.
- Fashion - Whether it's your day to day life, graduation, or marriage, if you're going to do it, do it with style.
- Food & Drink - Whether you live alone or have a large family, learn how to eat healthy, delicious meals and celebrate love and life through food.
- Holidays & Customs - How to make the most of your family's customs and holidays, including food and activities, no matter what you celebrate, no matter where you live.
- Issues & Causes - Discussion, debate, and activism on issues from A to Z.
- Pets - From choosing a pet to dealing with its loss, a directory of pet resources.
- Relationships - Sites that run the spectrum from love, matchmaking and dating to harmonious lifetime relationships.
- Social Organizations - Directory listing ways to get out there and meet people like - and unlike - yourself.
Welcome to the Web's Simplest & Fastest Directory
ZIPmouse is carefully designed to empower users of all levels. Simply "ZIP to
Topic" using the drop-down menu on any page. That's all you need to ZIP
around our super-simple directory!